MyEverest was set up by Paul and Fiona Adler under Outmarketing Pty Ltd, as a non-commercial, non-political community website. The aim of the site is to provide a forum where people can share their dreams, their heartaches, their problems, and their successes with a supportive, encouraging community. By using this site, you must agree to participate in a manner which is in keeping with the spirit of the site.
This is not a place to advertise your business or slander other people or businesses. It is also a non-political forum so please keep politics out of it.
Now for the more official version…
- MyEverest (including, but without limitation to the text, photographs, graphics, video and audio content contained within it) is protected by copyright as a collective work or compilation under copyright laws. By posting or submitting content on or to MyEverest, (whether text, videos, photographs, audio or otherwise), you are giving Outmarketing Pty Ltd, and its affiliates, agents and third party contractors, the right to display or publish such content (whether on MyEverest, or any other affiliated publications), either in the form submitted or as a derivative or adapted work, to store such content, and to distribute such content and to use such content for promotional and marketing purposes.
- The opinions expressed on MyEverest are not necessarily those held by Outmarketing Pty Ltd and publishers are solely responsible for their own submissions and the consequences of posting or publishing them.
- If you are posting or publishing content onto MyEverest, you must affirm that you represent, and/or warrant that: (i) you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to use and authorise MyEverest to use the content in any manner; and (ii) you have the written consent, release, and/or permission of each and every identifiable individual person in such submissions to use the name or likeness any identifiable individual persons. You also agree that you will not: (i) publish any false statements or misrepresentations that could damage MyEverest, Outmarketing Pty Ltd, or any third party; (ii) submit any material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, violate any law, or is otherwise inappropriate, or is offensive in any way; or (iii) post advertisements or solicitations of business.
- Outmarketing Pty Ltd retains the right to edit or remove any content you submit, without providing notice.
- If you are posting or publishing content on MyEverest, this does not prevent you from re-publishing that same work elsewhere (the author/publisher and Outmarketing Pty Ltd are the joint copyright owners for that material).
- Unless expressly permitted, you may not copy, reproduce, distribute, publish, enter into a database, display, perform, modify, create derivative works, transmit, or in any way exploit any part of the MyEverest website, except as permitted. For non-commercial purposes, we do however, allow “fair use” of the materials contained MyEverest and in these situations you may use excerpts of the material provided that you give the original author credit, and reference MyEverest. If any content is wanted for commercial purposes (for example, for re-sale) express permission must be sought. Please contact us to discuss your request.
- MyEverest is available “as is”. We do not warrant that this service will be uninterrupted or error-free. There may be delays, omissions, interruptions and inaccuracies in the information or other materials available throughout this site. We do not make any representations, nor do we endorse the accuracy, completeness, timeliness or reliability of any advice, or opinion included on this website. We also reserve the right to correct any errors or omissions in this service.
- Although we intend to take reasonable steps to prevent the introduction of viruses, worms, “trojan horses” or other destructive materials to this service, we do not guarantee or warrant that this service or materials that may be downloaded from this service do not contain such destructive features. We are not liable for any damages or harm attributable to such features. If you rely on this service and any materials available through this service, you do so solely at your own risk.
By continuing to use this service, you agree to abide by the terms of this agreement.